Association of Mission Partnership Development (AMPD)
AMPD is Here2There’s training resource for partnership development between churches and missionaries. Our purpose is to support the church as they raise up, send out and properly care for missionaries both near and far. AMPD is completely scripture based which allows it to be utilized across all cultures.
No matter your role in the Great Commission, we can help you create long-lasting partnerships that benefit both the missionary and the church. AMPD focuses on creating and engaging the entire church in a Great Commission Strategy.
The AMPD Focus
Engage the whole church!
“From whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.” Ephesians 4:16
AMPD Course Options
We offer AMPD curriculums for churches, missionaries, and sending organizations. Please choose the course that best fits your role and needs.
Be a church that strategically and intentionally sends out workers to all nations. The AMPD Mission Strategy Cohort will give you the teaching and tools you need to be a fully engaged Great Commission Church both near and far.
- Identify where God is calling you to serve (Acts 1:8)
- Identify those who will serve your missionaries (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Identify those who will Go (Matthew 28:18-20)
AMPD can help churches…
- Develop a clear mission strategy
- Engage every member for service or missionary care
- Create a sending plan for new missionaries
Who is this for?
- Missions Leaders
How long is AMPD?
- 10 sessions
- What is a partnership model for missions
- How to develop a clear mission vision
- How to mobilize the whole church
- What is missionary care
- Establishing Missionary Support Teams
- How to send out missionaries
- How to coach others with the partnership model
Benefits of AMPD
- peer-to-peer sessions digging into biblical principles and discussing best practices
- one-on-one coaching session(s) with a H2T coach discussing implementation of your mission vision (varies by course)
- valuable tools to assist with development and implementation of your strategy
- excellent books for resource development
Access AMPD through the H2T Network
All AMPD courses are run through the H2T Network. Through your course module, you will find:
- CEU requirements and recertification details (where applicable)
- Learn about in-person training events
- Schedule coaching sessions with H2T team
- Stay connected with the H2T team and community